Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Loving every moment.

I got online to check facebook yesterday morning and see this as Chris' status:
"So I woke up today full of life, full of joy, full of hope. Just the mere idea that I will soon be a Dad is amazing. I never wanted anything so much in my entire life."

*swoon*  I felt like my heart was going to explode. Tomorrow, if all goes well, my mom will be driving down and she, my mother-in-law and I are going shopping for the baby's room! I'm so excited that things are falling into place. Praise GOD in all His glory! 

Psalm 150; vs. 1-6
Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.  Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre,  praise him with tambourine and dancing, praise him with the strings and flute,  praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals.  Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.

Chris' mom stopped by today to see the crib all set up and brought a gift, one of the items we had on baby Williams' amazon wish list. It's Sophie La Girafe!



Tomorrow Chris' mom, my mom (who's driving down in the morning) and I are going shopping for baby items! I'm so excited I could burst! Our baby is so loved already and he/she isn't even here yet! I do believe we will be ready to begin the home study by the end of the month if all continues and we get everything we need!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips