Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Origami Owl PARTY

I just realized that I haven't blogged about the Origami Owl Jewelry Bar I'll be hosting this weekend! It's just another something I'm doing to try to raise those funds! I know not everyone can attend, some of you live halfway around the world, but there is an online party set up for us. 20% of all proceeds will go towards our adoption AND you get something stunning as well!


Here's the info : go to www.abbiehattaway.origamiowl.com and before ordering please be sure to enter the party code "DionaWilliams196769" if you don't put this code in we will not get the credit! Online orders must be submitted by Feb 22nd.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day! I'm on my way out the door to ride the bike and walk Frankie.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips